Friday, October 24, 2008

Tuesday 21st October 2008



Breakfast by the pool in the Corail was just what was required. It was actually quite a cool place and, at 48 euros petit dejeuner compris, rather better value than Jury’s Inn in Dublin. The balcony of my room had overlooked my bike with its all night parking guardian and, by the time I left, the staff had decided that I wasn’t a hells angel and were very friendly and chatty. Hans had kindly sent me details of a good campsite on the outskirts of the city and my walk round last night had been enough for me so I moved on. In a better state for riding, the Marrakesh traffic, in daylight, was nearly fun but I still can’t think of how to describe it. I can only assume that the local driving test was based purely on your ability to use the horn.

No comments: